Tividale Wellbeing and Fitness Group have started their 2021 season and meet every Wednesday 6.30pm, at Tividale Community Hub
- Tividale Wellbeing & Fitness group is open to public, park users and friends, who would like to make new friends, walk and exercise on a regular basis. Donations towards the groups’ equipment and insurance is £1.50 per session.
- The group is based at the Tividale Community Hub where exercise equipment is used with in the tarmac compound area.
- The group also make use of the parks Daily Mile route – three laps is one mile
- The group’s first event was Tuesday 9th July 2019
- We have a Facebook page (July 2021)
Level 3 Personal Trainer
Tividale Wellness and Fitness has a Level 3 Personal Trainer which is the industry standard qualification you need to be a Personal Trainer.
The trainer can provide advanced, specific exercise programming; tailored for individuals and their specific needs.
How to get involved with Tividale Wellbeing and Fitness Group
- You can turn up on the day.
- All levels of fitness welcome from strollers to regularly runners
- Email the group manager at firstname.lastname@example.org for details of any questions or contact us via Facebook.
- First Aid and insurance cover is available for those participating and exercise equipment is supervised.
- Car park facilities – ask for details.
August 2021 Event Support
In Conjunction with Friends of Tividale Park, we are supporting the Tividale Community Mind, Wellbeing and Fitness Event 2021 on August 21st.
This event is supporting the MIND charity and helping with everyone’s mental and fitness wellbeing post the Covid lockdown.