Tividale Fitness Army meet everyweek, at Tividale Community Hub - 6.30pm
- Tividale Fitness Army is for park users and friends who Walk or Run for fun in Tividale Park and would like to join up with others in a relaxed sociable group.
- The group is based at the Tividale Community Hub for drinks and a place to relax after awards.
- The group will make use of the parks new Daily Mile route – three laps is one mile, and hi viz are available.
- The first event was Tuesday 9th July. Registration is at 6.15pm for 6.30pm start. Just turn up!
How to get involved with Tividale Fitness Army
- You can turn up on the day.
- All levels of fitness welcome from strollers to regularly runners
- Email Jenny at email@example.com for details of any questions
- First Aid and insurance cover is available for those participating – just sign into the event book on arrival at the hub. Hi Viz is available for use. The hub has a gate near the toddlers area and a green gate on the driveway.
Future Event - Tividale Park Marathon
In Conjunction with Friends of Tividale Park, we are planning a Park Marathon by having 26 people walk or run the daily mile track.